468 banner exchange


 

Monday 24 January 2011

when it's -31°c that's cold..

Some mornings it's just that way up before the sunrise and it's too cold for the dogs to go out .. the smell the air and turn back in. I make a pot of coffee and read my mail.. it's an hour later and the sun is up and Ziggy goes out first .. never both at the same time or they run off together .. I start the second pot of coffee and give a biscuit to Roxy who goes out after sonny comes back .. this morning she went out walked around the yard ate a piece of bread the birds didn't eat .. there hasn't beena bird at the feeder in a week and I haven't seen a squirrel for a while either..

This morning it's bluebox not garbage so I have to get my boots on and go out and move it to the edge of my street...

No comments:

Post a Comment